First time on the Market for Lease since 1990s. Former headquarters of the Lockhart ISD. The historic building was originally constructed in 1910 and later remodeled to its current configuration of 16 offices, large conference room, break room located on two floors with three bathrooms. Parking lot for the sole use of Tenants. Will consider multi-tenant configuration, demise or open for retail and restaurant use. Immediate availability. Co-working currently available, lease by office monthly.
Common, On-Site Parking, Private Lot
|Price Increased from $4,850 to $5,500|
|Price Increased from $9 to $4,850|
|Price Reduced from $10 to $9|
|Price Reduced from $11 to $10|
Property Listed by: Texas Realty Partners, LLC
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from September 21st, 2019 at 6:30pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.